Sunday, August 18, 2013

Mi Vida Loca !

My life has been absolutely crazy lately . First we moved to Portales NM at the very tail end of July . I love it here the house is awesome!

New studio space !

Separate area for displaying my collection .

I have managed to cram in some tack time but not nearly enough . I finished D'Arry's pony set . Pardon the ill fitting in the pictures the set is made to fit a CM Breyer Gretel pony with out all of the foofy mane and forelock . Tivoli is modeling it the best he can .

D'Arry makes a lot of her own dolls out of resin. This particular saddle was made adjustable so it can be used with her small child doll.

 Or with her bigger youth doll . As always Robyn made the saddle pad.



Tristen started school last week and I thought oh great time to start catching up ! Last week the only catching up I seemed to be able to do was with my truck. I swear I spent more time diving here or there than anything.

Next on My list is some SM tack I have one order well under way and many more orders of all shapes and sizes . I have closed my books for the time being and plan to re open them once I am caught up . I will do my best to do another post once this round of SM stuff is done . 

For now here are some great photos taken By Karen Meekma of her Calamity at Mewos N Minis last year . Tack and doll by Trails End Studio Saddle pad By Little Bit Western.




No comments:

Post a Comment