Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Jewel Heist Live Part 2 ~ English

If you follow me on facebook you know that I had a BIG tack ooops a few weeks back that resulted in some over sized saddles . One of these I was going to use for my D'Arry Mozart resin in English performance. Alas I just haven't had the time to make him a bridle.  Maybe once the replacement saddles are done I can find a place to squeeze it in some where . 

This left me with just the one English performance horse Rory.

Rory in the over fences class .

Rory is a D'Arry Rembrandt resin paint by D'Arry . She has been my star English horse for years and has I think the count yesterday was 33 English performance NAN cards .

 Arena Trail

Rory continued her winning ways with a first in arena trail doing ground poles ...

 Natural Trail 

Another first in Natural trail ( She needs and will be getting a new trail ) 

English Pleasure

She was second in English Pleasure . 
 
 Dressage

Second in Dressage with her Dressage lesson .

Games

She earned another second in games doing musical stalls.
 
 Other English 

And a first in other with a little fox hunting set up . 

 This gave her all the points she needed to be English Performance Champion.

The reserve Champion Honors went to Bella's Josh .


Correct me if I am wrong but I believe Bella made all of her own tack too. 

I did show a little more in workmanship and halter but not enough for a full post . 
I was lucky enough to win a Highlander in the raffle along with a cute CM by Lauren , a Lori B. Pony Pouch, and the blu ray of Secretariat.  

This concludes my coverage of JHL 2014 . 
A big THANK YOU to Lauren Hoeffer For holding Jewel Heist this year .


 

2 comments:

  1. I made all the English tack I used, except for the saddle pad I took from a Breyer saddle, but cut it to make it fit and the stirrups and leathers I took off of a Breyer saddle.Thanks for posting the picture of Josh. -Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice winnings!!! Great job on your horses too. Very neat, lots of detail in the performance entries.Again, good job!

    ReplyDelete