Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Happy Mail !

Every year I donate to Plastic Ponies On Parade . And Shelley is kind enoigh to give her donors raffle tickets this year I won the mystery box . It was full of all kinds of goodies , Books, Rio Rondo Hardware, Micro people dogs book marks , A really nice Arab halter, a simple but nice western bridle and a lil bit western saddle pad ... I love my Robyn saddle pads :) plus more . I absolutely love the idea and think more show holders should do these it was like Christmas . Thank you Shelley !

So that is what came from the Mail man .. UPS just left here about an hr or so ago and he brought me a box from Jeni that had my latest OF performance horse in it a BF Sprinkles.

Her name is Purple Haze and here she is wearing the saddle pad and bridle that came with the mystery box .
Sorry for the dark pic but its getting late here and I do not have a designated photo space. I think I may change the romals out for some braided splits but I think its a real nice working bridle . I would love to give credit to the tack maker. Let me know if you made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment