Sunday, April 7, 2013

Turning in progress in to completed

That is the theme for this week I have no less than 5 western saddles in progress, 1 Aussie set 1 English set, a double bridle, a show halter, a working bridle ,4 horses being prepped, and 4 paint jobs . I hope to get a few of these items in the completed column by next weekend I would love to have 2 or 3 of them over their today but will settle for 1 and progress on another :) 

On the upside I did complete 2 pebbles western bridles for Karen this week I am really pleased with them . The pictures show them more orange than they are but my camera and I are at odds at the moment .


A western pleasure



 And a working

I am also doing a bit of spring cleaning and clearing out some older stuff and some new . if your in the market for a new custom or some tack check out my ads on MH$P.
I have dropped the prices on the items I had already listed and added 2 stablemate huntseat sets ( 1 is on hold) they are 100.00 . The set pictured is still available .
One of the sets was used @ NAN 2012 and did top ten . Of course they are so similar that I cannot tell from pictures which is which and they both fit Spivey so trying them on is no help .


Enjoy your Sunday !

No comments:

Post a Comment